Of Life the Universe and Everything

Monday, October 10, 2005

Long Time No See

Well I am sorry for not updating for nearly a month =o

I wish I lived in America and had a credit card, it sux living in Germany. In America you get all these realy cool online sites which sell awesome stuff and even ship it to you. I found this great store www.jinx.com it sells the coolest t-shirts ever.

Well we have a new 42" plasma TV!!! Its from Tevion which is an inhouse Aldi brand. For those who dont know Aldi is like the budget supermarket in Germany. Anyway the TV is really cool great to play Halo in. I also connected up the xbox sound to the Samsung surround sound system, so now Halo in surround sound on wide screen. I have just one thing to say... OMFG BOOYAH. Well 2 whatever :p

I hate info tech class. It is officially crap, they teach you nothing, its for total n00bs. Unfortunately most of the people in the school are n00bs. We learnt how to make a frigging blog... WOW its soooo hard /sarcasm. Then we learn what file types can we open on a computer. ANY file type can be opened on a computer, you hust have to have the right program but noooo we have to make stupid questions based on the schools computer. For example "Can you edit a .htm file when you open it?" well if you open it in a text editor of course you can, but the answer is noooooo when you click open it opens in IE. One word: WTF?!?!?

Have you ever had those times when you just think about life? Well when I cant sleep I just sit and think. I always wonder what is my future? What will I do? For come reason I feel that the world is going to end in the next 20 years and I need to make the best of life. Somehow all this phiosphy scares me. I guess I just have to go to sleep ive been rambling on too much.

bye

Oh yeah one more thing, it would be nice if i get comments once in a while, like for example could anyone tell me whether they would visit this blog if it was updated regularly?

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home