Of Life the Universe and Everything

Friday, October 14, 2005

Random stuff

I hate getting sick for an afternoon, it totally sucks. I have already done that 3 times this year already. I would go home, feel sick and sleep. Next day I feel fine so I have to go to school. So yesterday I came home feeling like crap, went to sleep for the afternoon and when i woke up for dinner i felt fine. I wish I would get sick and skip school for once. Today was so weird in all my classes, half of our grade was gone for the geography trip so there was like 7 people in most of my classes. Ow my knee hurts, stupid PE. I was goalie in field hockey so i scraped my knee, but at least i saved every goal so my team won. We also won handball because Soung Chan is so big so the goalie is always scared when he shoots. German class was great cos Mr Bubb just let us talk the whole time which was pretty cool. Fencing kind of sucks now, because only 3 other people who can fence joined. Everyone else is new, so now im so much better than everyone else. At least my older brother is coming so i can have someone good to fence. Argh, I hate it when my weekend is gone it totally sucks, I have a chess competition on saturday and sunday. Oh well chess is a time consuming sport. One match can take up to 4 hours, whereas in fencing it only takes 9 minutes. So thats all folks, now go to some other site that is more interesting than this.

4 Comments:

  • i'm such a nice person-_- I leave comments for you..
    and stop showing off about your wireless keyboard. mouse is so much better, all u gotta do is click.
    AND stop telling me to go out with you-know-who. If u say that one more time, you won't be alive, alright? *^^* I am a very nice person you know, unlike you. HEHE.
    -Hi Sun-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

  • you want a cookie?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • you wanna cookie now?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

  • That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home