Of Life the Universe and Everything

Friday, October 21, 2005

Standardized testing, international meal, return of fencing and random crap

Well on tuesday and wednesday there was the standardized testing which was stupid but good. Stupid cos it was pretty easy, good cos we get to miss classes. International Meal was great, our homeroom had such good food. All the korean and japanese were in my homeroom so we had the best food. Then the Europeans in our homeroom brought dessert. This was the most I have ever eaten in the school. Today my legs feel so tired. First I played handball in PE, then right after that i ran a lot during soccer in lunch. Then after that I had fencing which is hell on the legs. Standing with bent knees for an hour on end, lunging really screws up the legs. Having a knee scrape doesnt help either. Wow I just realised how much I whined, oh well damn.

I have been thinking about what John C Dvorak (tech commentator) said about all these blogs and stuff and I find it to be very true. Nowadays there are so many tech podcasts blogs etc. But what quality podcasts like TWiT and techphile has is that they have inside knowledge. That is what makes news interesting. Also I have realised that finding content for a blog is hard. How much can you write about? Anyway I have resolved to update probably every 2 to 3 days, so you could probably check in once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home