Of Life the Universe and Everything

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Short Update

Grrr Im pissed at my math test. Mr Kelly gives such stupid tests, all the questions are easy except for one stupid question:

What is the value of k?

2x - ky = 2
3x + (k+1)y = 4

WTF?! 3 unknowns 2 equations, this seriously sucks. Stupid evil math...

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid has ended after 13 episodes, so sad. But there is going to be a new season! yay! Full Metal Panic: Sigma or something, yay!

Black Cat the anime is pretty cool , but I hate how Train is drawn. They make him look so childish when he should be all cool and stuff, like Alucard in Hellsing. Oh well we cant have everything.

Damn I have run out of things to say, I really envy those columnists and radio people. How can you find content to write about? Some radio people can talk on end for hoursm I guess im not one of those people. Oh well, whatever, I just wasted a few minutes of your precious life to talk about mine. MUAHAHA now go away before I waste more.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home