Of Life the Universe and Everything

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Finally I am back

I finally update! I was busy with the end of school project rush and other stuff but know im back.

School has stopped for Christmas break at last, well it stopped on Friday but yeah. Sandeep is gone to India, Jong to Rome so lots of people are going away. After Christmas I'll be going to Austria with my family to snowboard, and yes Im going to the school ski trip as well.

My bro got Need For Speed:Most Wanted for Christmas so we started playing it already. I think I have to use this break to catch up on stuff I wanted to do and also to do homework. This break is probably going to be uneventful.

My cousins came last week and we had lots of fun. Watching the extreme micro skillz of my cousin in Warcraft 3 was pretty interesting. Im pretty happy that I am now the best in Halo 2. I spent every afternoon playing Halo 2 after school before doing homework :p.

So thats it really, feel free to stop by and say hi.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home